COVID-19 Safety Message
The health and safety of the families of the people we serve and of our employees are our very top priorities. Like you, we are closely monitoring the rapidly evolving developments surrounding COVID-19 and our efforts to keep you protected will continue to evolve as well as more information becomes available.
Below are some measures we at Quality Conservation are taking to ensure the safety of you and your family as we provide you with your free energy improvements through your utility-sponsored Energy Savings Assistance (ESA) program:
- We require masks and other company-issued PPE to be worn by all employees while in your home as well as in public spaces, including our own offices and warehouses.
- To reduce the possibility of transmission within your home, our employees will practice social distancing with you, and provide you and your family with masks for your use and keep windows open to maximize fresh air flow.
- We require employees to wash their hands with hand sanitizer regularly and always upon arrival at and departure from your home.
- We are sanitizing all of our vehicles and equipment with a focus on high-frequency touch-points such as handles, seats, steering wheels, gas caps, and more.
- All of our employees must participate in COVID related safety training.
- We are requiring daily COVID related self-evaluation of every employee visiting your home or working in an office, including separate body temperature readings each day before their shift begins.
- We will be conducting random un-announced in-field safety inspections to assure that the crews that visit your home are using all of the safety practices called for.
- We are deep-cleaning our facilities with a focus on high traffic areas such as door handles, desktops, and other hard surfaces.
- We are directing our team members to stay home and consult their healthcare providers if they feel even the slightest symptoms.
We truly appreciate the trust that you place in our team and our company and we are working diligently to assure that such trust continues to be well placed. For any questions or to inquire further about the steps we are taking as a company to keep our customers and employees safe, please call us at 866-794-5129.